Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am a Virgin Blogger

Today I decided to start blogging. I am always a few steps behind the technology revolution. I am always sharing stories and interesting things with my friends and family. They told me I should start sharing these with others. So I have decided to write a blog a share my tales with anyone interested in reading them. Stories and tales of my life and things I have learned along the way. There should be something here eventually for everyone, as I am not your typical or normal individual. Please be sure to read about me, where I will try to give a synopsis of the strange and unique person that I have become through unique and strange life experiences. Here's hoping that at least one person besides my mother reads this!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, I am glad to see that their are other people who are interested in starting their own blogs. It can get very addictive.

    ReplyDelete